because we need to turn the
United States Congress Green
and turn it away from
the two capitalist parties.
The Democrats and Republicans
are putting us
into a deep hole
and they are
The Green Party
is the ladder
to take us
out and into
So much needs to be done, such as: jailing the bankers, implementing single payer health care, and ending the phony, racist war on drugs. We also need a radical re-evaluation of our relationship with Israel.
We in the Green Party are not funded by the corporations who have bought the two party system. We rely on donations from individuals. Ordinary people working together can create extraordinary change. Please consider donating to my campaign. Please also consider volunteering for this campaign. Get in touch with us to help out. We need your support!
A high school teacher for over two decades and a product of Baltimore City public schools, Myles Hoenig has been a life long advocate for social justice, from the 60’s to the present. He has been involved in issues ranging from civil rights, farm workers’ rights, peace and education.
- President, Waverly Improvement Association, 1997-2003
- co-chair of the Baltimore City Green Party, 2003
- candidate for City Council, 2004
- campaign manager for Ed Boyd for Governor, 2006
- founding member of Charm City Greens, 2006-2007
- active union member
- member, Badass Teachers Association, advocating for teachers and students suffering under No Child Left Behind and Race to the Top
- Present board member, Maryland TESOL (past-President of Maryland TESOL; local co-Chair of the 2003 International TESOL Convention in Baltimore; past-Chair of the Secondary Schools Interest Section; and Chair-elect of the Social Responsibility Interest Section)
- Maryland TESOL’s Lifetime Achievement Award, 2014